Darksat IT Security Forums
April 20, 2024, 05:27:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This strange Alexa...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: This strange Alexa...  (Read 6254 times)
babai
N00b

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2008, 03:52:01 am »

How to improve PR and traffic
« on: August 14, 2007, 02:45:41 am »   

I have decided to invest a few $ in advertising for my website (web developers community) and I have found a couple of websites that look to me to be quite good (about same topic) and high PR.

seotoday.net < is one of them. The website has PR 5, has multiple PR 4 pages, has somewhat related content to my own website, and text links there are cheap. It also has about 400 google indexed pages, and lower numbers in yahoo and other search engines.

onlinewebdirectory.com < is another one, but not very related. A monthly footer link costs 10$. The PR is 5, and it has 8000+ google indexed pages, out of 60,000+ pages. So 3 months here cost 30 $ in comparison to seotoday`s 36 $ fee.

Onlinewebdirectory.com has PR 3 in 3 datacenters while seotoday.com is PR 5 in each datacenter.

What do you suggest I do.
Moreover, if you know a good place for text link auctions, I`d appreciate your help.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 06:11:15 am by Darksat » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: