Darksat IT Security Forums
April 16, 2024, 05:19:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

DarkReign, My First PC Game

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: DarkReign, My First PC Game  (Read 3461 times)
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« on: February 02, 2008, 06:39:21 am »

What was the first PC game you remember playing?
For me it was DarkReign, that was one cool game and I still play it nowdays, it holds up well compared to more recent games.

Now Its available for free download.
http://www.darkreign.us/darkreign.php
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:01:51 am by Darksat » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 07:38:27 am »

My first PC game was actually unreal tournament.
Very recently after UT I brought Half Life 2 which included CS:S which i played a lot!
Then C&C Generals with Zero Hour patch.
After that Battlefield 2
Next was WoW, as well as the zboard keyboard (rocks).
Then BattleField 2142.
After that I rebrought CS:S due to being banned which is why I brought C&C.

ohhhh yeah.
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 08:09:45 am »

Unreal tournament was/is my all time fave.
Unreal tournament 3 is out now.
Report Spam   Logged
G33KF3R
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 01:17:50 am »

Woow Cool game!!! Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Joygasm
Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 11:32:37 am »

This is fairly sad, but my first pc game I can remember that I played on a regular basis was Starcraft. Oh and that awesome game back in the day when I got kicked out of class and sent to the computer lab that had some old tank canon game, where you had to aim and guess the drop rate of the canon ball to hit the other canon :p Starcraft owns! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 03:50:30 pm »

I still play starcraft, its a cool game, especially the expansion pack.
Nothing like getting a dark archon, capturing a SCV and a Zerg Drone and making 3 tech trees.
Zerg Hydralisks with terran medics and protoss scouts make a fairly powerfull, fast and cheap assault combo.
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 02:20:57 pm »

MPEG228.55Huh?ObjeHuh?Huh?SidnHuh?Huh?Huh?1953RondClaiMichHuh?Huh?MiguHuh?GeorHuh?ArthHuh?Juli
CurvSCAD1?67Huh?Huh?VitaAquoPezzHuh?Huh?JameFallArctEsseSHARPalmHuh?OreaSHARHuh?Huh?Huh?Carr
Huh?BookLiliToku9258CotoVoguHuh?Huh?MattHuh?YehuHuh?SummHuh?Huh?ConnSilvMatiEnjoOsirXVIIHuh?
Huh?JeweLeonLuchHuh?DaviJohnZoneTracHuh?OpenHuh?JuanHappZoneZoneHuh?Huh?MiyoZoneZoneR187Zone
OrsoHuh?GHOSHerbDSY-Huh?CharHuh?ReloSunrHuh?Huh?1287XIIIHuh?Huh?PracWelcHuh?ClivHuh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?NTSCHuh?FireShinNTSCHuh?Huh?BookSonyFM44FM46Huh?XVIIHuh?MargHuh?ARAGHuh?Huh?Worl
FlatRaveBeadHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WindWindHuh?CariTravDysoCityHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
XVIIHuh?Huh?1945Huh?Huh?Huh?AeroHuh?SterJose(197Huh?Huh?JuliColiContHuh?StarExceSMARPeacHuh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?MichMaurHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?LeonHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?NTSCNTSC
NTSCtridHuh?MingHuh?Huh?Huh?defiHuh?metaHuh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 04:49:07 pm »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 01:41:06 am »

RING
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 01:42:17 am »

Report Spam   Logged