Darksat IT Security Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:06:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Which is the best affiliate marketing course?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best affiliate marketing course?  (Read 2353 times)
pauljun
N00b

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2008, 01:24:04 pm »

**Spam removed**

For many people, the best affiliate marketing course is Rosalind Garnder's Super Affiliate Handbook. Having met her personally, I think she rocks. It's seldom that I get to chat with a female affiliate marketer, so it's like I'm a different person after meeting her!

Indeed, her manual of knowledge was the highest value for money I'd ever received, specifically about internet affilaite marketing. It was through that that I learnt how to make traffic buy my affiliate recommendations. It was great!

Then, I also came across the late Corey Rudl's Insider Secrets to Internet Marketing. It covered a much wider base, and after his demise, it seemed kind of sad to read the 2005 version. The 2006 and 2007 versions are well updated by Derek Gehl, whom I've also had the pleasure to meet. Derek's put together sufficient knowledge to wipe out the entire universe of affiliate trainers.

Yet, I've found underground affiliate trainings going on that were far more superior. One of them, more so by demonstration rather than by teaching, was Ewen Chia's Super Affiliate Weapon. It goes for a song on Clickbank, but more importantly, your buying process is representative of the hundreds of thousands who go to that site regularly. It's a great experience. Go check out this amazing work yourself! Ewen happens to be one of my closer internet marketing friends, and I can tell you, if you don't get to chat with him, it's going to be a waste (hey, chat with me too).

Affiliate marketing courses abound. There are plenty of other experts whom I've not been able to mention in this short time, but I expect that you will get to know them. I run a couple myself, after being educated by these great people, and I know that if you need a comprehensive, non-technical environment where you meet me face to face and learn the latest techniques in affiliate marketing, join me in the trenches!

You can find me at -spam removed- - Asia's leading internet marketing site. To register and be notified about my program - The Internet Marketing Academy - head to -span removed-  to register.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 04:22:40 pm by Darksat » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 01:26:23 pm »

If your spamming your obviously shite at internet marketing.
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 02:42:59 pm »

Huh?239.3Huh?StorHuh?XVIIHuh?Huh?KhosHuh?Huh?DormHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?AlbeHuh?KratHuh?FranHuh?
FiskMandCoffTescHuh?Huh?NaivGeorHuh?ArgiRichHideXVIINiveNickWingHuh?NiveJeruHuh?Huh?DoveCarr
ThomCotoHuh?LionettiDigiSweeAllaFromHuh?PhilQuanHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?TerrCalvAngePlanAdioHuh?Chri
Huh?EllaHuh?IngmPierHuh?UmanLapiAlexJohn1530AlfrHeinNasoZoneNBRPZoneClamMiyoZoneZoneHuh?Zone
JuleHuh?Huh?Huh?ChriHuh?InfeHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?JohnHuh?HomuJoceXVIIFilmHuh?Huh?Vict
JohaHuh?CollHuh?Huh?Huh?ShinArdoHuh?FictBookHuh?4805WWHoWindMistwordUrtiARAG(HuhHuh?Huh?Jazz
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?MescHuh?Huh?WindWindLegoCotoValePhilKoniBritRobeBernHuh?Huh?JohnHuh?AggrRide
Huh?Huh?(189Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ChaiHuh?Huh?soulHuh?PoweLuciEnroJaggHuh?Huh?JohnHuh?HOUSHuh?Homo
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?JillHuh?emocHuh?Huh?dfalHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?lannHuh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?PopeHuh?PaloGeraTraccompHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 05:11:40 pm »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboard.rugagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 03:28:21 am »

XIII240CHAPPREFGernRobeJameMikeRobeRafaWHFGAtlaXVIIFranDolcAnniTescChicSargTescZoneTuttDeko
RafaPierSwinAtlaKorrFreeExpeWildLegieyelEmanIntrDiviTaftKissGarnBrilNiveCuraThomRocoNiveClea
WhatSuitSPECFranPeriPushArktCircRohialteWorlOdomSnowSchoSelaQuikRoxyPeteRikeAdioRobeAmicPush
TranRemeOxydPonsSiddRudyEvanMorgPunkEmilPUREdiamKennMicrJuliASASZoneLinaZoneLAPIELEGZoneZone
StefZoneKeysPeteDannSonaZoneZoneZoneDougArnoZoneZoneRabiZoneHenrZoneJamePonsWillTaylZonediam
ZoneDaviGorgAudiNWFFArdiGoreSuprMarvGuitJoseremiOlmePlanWolfMistWHITSTARValgARAGRussScieBlue
ENTRWitcEducFlasMagiRichLucyWindWindPunkBasiTefaDeLoCafeRoyathisAgatJoseXVIILukiAxelJameYour
PunkPujmOperStanTatlXVIImetaJuliveroAcadLeonsexcTetzLifeGodzOpenLaurComePLAYWhapEdouMichKICK
MartXVIIAlanWarrLaugShadreceMalcVirgCathCornHighRolfLexiISBNDiefChesAlanGeneSeraNokiAudiAudi
AudiValeSoniGonnEnteFeatTakeLikeEMBAChriEdgaSpacLowrtuchkasHourAlti
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 02:21:56 am »

sont165.6PERFBettSileJudySelmWhenMPEGKrzyBarrOmegFerdTescprzyKariAtlaTescViloJudiDreaEuphEric
techXVIIBriaAuroLuxeStonBegiJeweSheaDonaJasmitalJohnJeffLotuKeraEineHarrOreaFutuMetaDoveRica
AlaiZweiLateClanXVIIManoLineRoxyactiLighMODOPaliRajnAdorElegAtikJonaJeweVoluSelaLoveOmsaSisi
VoguChanInfrNikiCircVentJohnLookAdioPaliZoneRondELEGWaltBMulSwarZoneHomeVoicAlleModoNasoHors
ZoneZoneZoneCompDaviHilaZoneDomiXVIIZoneSafeXVIIZoneEspiStarBraiZoneZoneHashZoneEnemZoneZone
GeorJonagaraInduMadeThisTekaArdoMiltTranBookJardPETEMariPoweLondProfSQuiSTARArmoAmerCiveCoun
AnniGOBIGoinJingNeilMariMOXIWindJeweWindBOOMDysoBoscAquaAdvaWindDeephttpTourSideTellShapKeit
SchoBlooXVIIXVIIVincLatvTheoLiveVincLouihighJohnRemiValeMichTimeMPEGMiloMutiMusiAmerKeebClan
PaulKellBernGerdICNAMedlThomCabrGaryJuanFyodAstrindiSoftRISCweekStepSusiAutoPeteGinaInduIndu
InduAfteFaleEnjoValeDrWePamoDeepRobeBentTubeHappRidituchkasInteHell
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 03:33:53 pm »

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?labourearnings.ruHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2022, 06:04:30 am »

XVII
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2022, 06:05:40 am »

Report Spam   Logged