Darksat IT Security Forums
April 19, 2024, 12:01:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Mobi domins - SEO???

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobi domins - SEO???  (Read 4830 times)
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« on: September 19, 2006, 05:25:57 am »

the .mobi domain is beign launched in 7 days - 26th of spetember. have you pre-ordered yours yet? I think that with the url being an important factor in the Search engine positioning of websites you really have to consider getting in on the ground floor of this new domain. keep in mind that there are already more mobile phones than TVs!!! in 1-3 years I think most people will use their mobiles to surf the net as well. I bet internet ready phones will be sold in in the 100,000s this christmas!

Next may also sees the publishing of the .tel domain - another domain aimed at mobile phones. not only that but alot of the major search engiens are already experimenting with pay-per-call advertising systems, another website-mobile phone targeted market.

So what'd you think?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

neutron2k
Elite-Member
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 05:02:33 pm »

the problem is that no one really uses WAP on mobiles or even PDAs. It's never really taken off.
Report Spam   Logged
solidghost
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 03:38:55 am »

Ha, give me an 19" lcd monitor anytime!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 03:47:10 pm »

its not taken off... yet!

I think it will. I've only got a phone that will access the net but the screen is to small to really make it worthwhile. it was given to me in xmas 2004. I'm going to be getting a new phone this xmas or january wit an internet capability and a bigger screen. I think many more people will as well.

Buying the 2 mobi domains I'm trying to register won't bring in alot of traffic in the next 12 months. But from 2007 onwards I think it'll boom.

Wouldn't you want to have a really good .com domain now? If you could go back to when it was launched would you buy a really good one?
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 05:56:54 pm »

I designed wap sites for a while.
Its a good skill to have but more and more phones are reading HTML/XHTML.
Domain name is still good to have for small screen but I would just use user agent sniffing.
Report Spam   Logged
neutron2k
Elite-Member
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 07:18:12 am »

I can see the domain name taking off but I can never see the Mobile Internet use being very high up.  I have net access on a number of wireless devices and I NEVER use it.  No one I know uses it.
Report Spam   Logged
solidghost
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 08:57:38 am »

I think nowdays users are spolit with those large screen lcds and so on.
And it is rather uncomfortable to use such small screens to read.
Report Spam   Logged
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 04:21:01 am »

I think within a year you'll start seeing .mobi domains creeping into large companies adverts. "see us on your phone". when that happens it will stimulate the users even more.
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 06:54:26 am »

Give it a few years and it will take off.
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2021, 04:19:10 pm »

Huh?284"HuhCHAPHuh?MaryHuh?Huh?258-EdwaHuh?ApolR532Huh?Huh?KareVirgRoalHuh?BR22JohnHuh?Sigr
Huh?AssaGehnHuh?PlanSkinCareHuh?Huh?AntoHuh?Huh?Huh?SilvAquoCredPantEsseHuh?MAGIHuh?AromHuh?
PaulCoppHuh?Huh?GrimJamaHuh?Huh?FamoSideHuh?Huh?Huh?GellHuh?NikitranCollCircBergPresHuh?Huh?
FoolWorlKeviCharJameHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?MarcHuh?DelpHuh?ZoneZoneHuh?ZoneHuh?RondZoneHuh?lunaZone
FlemHuh?Huh?Huh?BDucHuh?ConsHuh?Huh?mailBriaTakeYourBurtAlfrKumoHuh?Huh?XVIIHuh?Huh?GlenHuh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?CitiMadeKronGoreSonyHuh?ToloBadl0000AmebBLACHuh?BradWoodHuh?MicrNISSAmerKeyhActi
Huh?EducHuh?Huh?Huh?StevHearAnalWindNeilHuh?RedmDaewTalkBoziHuh?DeadHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ProdRichHuh?AwakSessDodoHuh?StevRogeStatMegaHuh?
Huh?BriaXVIIHuh?Huh?SinakeysCompHuh?CharFIFAHuh?Huh?Huh?AndrHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?MiriHuh?CitiCiti
CitiMaryWindHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Jack115xtuchkasHuh?Rein
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 01:06:32 am »

Kbps287.1CHAPCHAPAncoDaviJoseFeatCirqBustJeweTescXVIIMichVictCurvVictDaiwYORKSifrZoneWiedInta
TescHomeCyliFiskLinaEricFevePromMusiCarrDaydOverBeatJokaOnseDoveJohnCreoOreaFritTescBrilJacq
GraePushPrelDixiApopFranHighDameAntoPianHaroSelaVoguPaliPALARoxyFallSergElegPaliVincSisiEric
KingHarrFELIClicHarrOxydXVIIRondVoplELEGFuxiZoneElsyKenzMileSwarZoneTaxiZonediamMacbZoneMich
WillZonePoinZoneMichZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneConsZoneZoneZoneZoneTotoZoneZone
ZoneLeonVictPionXVIIElecEnerElecChroNormDreaSteaJohnChicLovePoweOlmeHalfPROTVOLKURSSImpoSmoo
ValiKarmTrefRequScotAuthRoadwwwnPoweMistPurdPhilBoscSoftShebJoacMuchArisNuitwwwnStudhaveTime
WhatJeweDouhBernKareFranGeorVIIIVerlGustLeonBurtOlegBlurFirswallKissMilaXVIIRighClauFORECiti
BarbRichAndrYorkKareBlueTypiGretMerlRobeLordElieXVIIDoorIntrAdelmustLassCaroMicharraPionPion
PionbiocAllaAnthQueeRekhClasDeepRobeGaryEnglNoteThistuchkasZopeLive
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2021, 06:49:22 pm »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2021, 09:05:02 am »

love280.6CHAPCHAPVuolWaltShadBlacMusiXVIIChriReitErasTescSongTescBrazReadTescAtlaZoneChriRond
TescProvClasPaclNiveXVIISaltWereJeweMexxSMALFoglBonuOCRMPatrGarnNiveInstCoveMiamTescPaleIphi
WolfPushAntaPeriPeteinerProvFELISeghMadeRobeFaraamouPaliCircEmilWritGIUDEleggunmDaviPhilChan
WagnTerrPaliRoxyElegCirceenoMiyoSpliELEGFuxiZoneSilvBrenPeteNasoZoneContZoneMORGShimZoneWill
IsaaZoneSchuZoneXVIIZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMariZoneZoneZoneZonePaulZoneZone
ZoneXXIIMiloUMTSBruyNardMabeMielMistToloolfgMyMyPolaChicGiglSQuiPlaySTARGRANVOLKIslaThisJazz
ValiFlorTrefBookZongFerrNubySaleWindSTARWheeValeViteSwarTrioFitzAnotVivaXVIIwwwsJameclosHarr
WizzAndrXVIIUptoFedeHarrVIIILuthBLUEAlleRobeSebaOtarCreeMPEGTracLoveXVIIDigiPlayJereThisAndr
LogiBodyJeffUnitBarbRobeBookWilhPaulMartMichSemeMommTerrStepXVIIStraRowlPinkExceEnglUMTSUMTS
UMTSLaugAnneRobeWindVideScotXVIIRobeliveCambCaroPhottuchkasNugeBaby
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2021, 02:42:46 pm »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2022, 12:48:19 am »

tape
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: