Darksat IT Security Forums
April 20, 2024, 02:13:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Javascript Effects

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Javascript Effects  (Read 2354 times)
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« on: April 29, 2009, 02:24:13 pm »

Thing is where I work we're re-developing the entire sites, and I want to be ontop of the javascript development shall we say.
So I'm developing my own classes with a shit load of functions, so I don't want to use someone elses.

I want to increase my salerie Tongue by learning as much as possible to put my collection of functions across the site, while being say the main one that understands how the javascript works (so people kinda rely on me  Wink to implement the javascript, from what I've seen from others that is a good way to get a increased salerie?).
I just see it as a good plan in the recession, I need to get stuck in somewhere!

I haven't got one live, it doesn't work at all on opera because its passing a hex color code where I require a RGB, so its only been tested on FF and Safari.
But the fact is you recall it when its in the process of changing it will jump all over the place.

I'm just wondering if theirs a way to say if this is running do not run yet?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 02:27:39 pm by Defcon 5 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: