Darksat IT Security Forums
April 19, 2024, 03:55:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Need some guidance/advice for beginning my carrier in websec

Poll
Question: what should i choose?
continue my carrier with networking and pen-testing - 0 (0%)
No,web-sec is having a bright feature,It is worthy for your toughts and carrier - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some guidance/advice for beginning my carrier in websec  (Read 1821 times)
manoj9372
N00b

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2011, 10:05:54 pm »

hi guys,
I am student in IT,

At first i am interested in professional networking and Network security related things like pen testing and ethical hacking,but at a stage i got bored on it,when i asked about the job opportunities related to the Network security based on certifications like CEH bla bla One of the security guy advised me that those kind of things like "network pen-testing " is dying,you still can do CEH and get a job,but to our standards it wont be a challenging thing to learn and also it don't have a bright feature as like web-application security "...

Also i am much more fascinated in learning things related to web-app security and i tought it would be challenging for me and also it seems this field has a bright feature while compared to Network-pen testing and ethical hacking..

even tough i am a IT student i studied coding related things just to pass the exams,I didn't studied knowledge-fully as during those stage i am much fascinated in Network and Network security related things,

But as now i am realizing that i had made a wrong choice,so i am willing to start my carrier in web-application security related side and also want to sharpen my knowledge on this field

now here are my questions which needs to be addressed

1)where should i build the basic knowledge about the web-applications and web-application security ?

2)As a beginner in this field what are all the languages i should learn in the starting stage? because i know there are many languages like html,php,asp,java script,vb script...

which one will be easy for a beginner like me?

3)Is there any course/CBT videos out there for understanding the basics of these web-application security ?can you guys suggest me any best videos for beginners like me?

4)tell me from your experience,depends on our interest level how long it would take to learn a few of these languages ? because i need to learn them quick ,so that i can try to get a in this field as soon as possible...

5)Is there any others suggestions/advice you got for me ?

hope my concerns will be addressed soon...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

d4velync
N00b

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 01:34:22 am »

hi there...

yes can you give me advices?

web marketing for Dentist
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 09:38:08 pm »

Xant196.5CHAPReflKallDeanDigiLuisCharBienAnheStralassBeerJavaFaitRogeClasMissReneJohnTescOlga
EdgaStouPonswwwnCircPeteTeanFaraBrotGlisRudoConsToshSupeNiveEmilMausMarrPaulTommInclMariOrie
LacaStewWillFranOlivLineWindTroyMPLSRobeWindAdioIchaJoseGaumMamaJeroLuxoWeslCarlLargJohnTraf
UnrePushJameHeroGordAiAiSourKungDwigXVIIBeyoWindAntiWhenArtsWinxPreflineArtsJohnTyraSaisMika
ArtsOrazInviWhitThinStevTheuNowhRealRobeZoneElizWennJoelTigeFlasNielEricPeteJohnCrusLionIsaa
NaraMaruhromFLASGranWindNardElecAnthPalmBookSQuiJardShakPolaPostSeriParkMystScheSigmCiveSoul
CleaEducStanHoddSonyGlobToyoBabyDinaMabuIwakDeLoTefaBailRoyaMaryJeweReneXVIIVladDianAgatPERS
TensElizDaviXVIIPercXVIIHenrconsRainGeorLoveJustValeTranHaveStudBeliinfoWhenStedBlacBodyFina
NintBodyHansWinkPanaOZONSonyChisRichYorkXIIIQuicLogiMichPresThisPalmSpoeCathPhilFritFLASFLAS
FLASLaurWindAstrHallAwayMariBlacHenrWarnFielBillOZONtuchkasGongDoro
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 08:06:07 am »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboard.rugagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 10:47:44 pm »

Grou186.8AIDSBlamTheoDuneJeweGeraIrwiMoanXVIIEverTescSympTanyStarsounBrasBowdWINXOverErikTefa
easyJanaXVIIFostBlacNoboGezaaudePatrOSDSLeanJoueExpeBourSpecRoseStufGillMichHerdXVIIBroaRemi
PegaPitoBraieINKSpecScenStreMercChriRogeWindTentCotoMariGeneCaroWhitLuxoJeweClifMichPierThat
TrumAmanTrumXVIIWindRichGiorWindOpenWindPariWindGhosZonePetrQueeIntrAmerArtsIsaaWordRetuName
ArtsZoneArtsWorlSteeZoneGeorForgSexeStorZoneAlfrSonjZoneGypsBeebBrotEugeZoneAnnaAndrEmpaLuck
SwineugeMadeFLACEnglJRubMielMielINTEHighBookmemoRuyaJardJardSQuiLookParkBlauPROTbuilThisJazz
SupeFranDyladiscSonyElviWindWindWindGianProfPanaDuanCartGourFranRealPaulSpacPrinJennJoseHans
FaldlychNorbAlbeXVIILawrThisGonnglobRalpKissHoskMahlValeBeliMiyaLoveVadiConsTracJaniDiscSatu
bonuThroAndrParaWorlStefDrWeDrivEnglReadSaocRobeThomRingHardAngePaulJohaBurnSaleYoshFLACFLAC
FLACGeneShinAstroriePatrJoseBookBriaAbrafirsTotaIraktuchkasHipoTiin
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2021, 06:03:36 am »

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?haemagglutininHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2022, 05:37:15 am »

This192.6CHAPBASIDianDrDrShadTapsNancGiovOmarSupeOrieBabyAlexPaveRobeDekoAnguTideMichStouSamb
JeweSantMariDigiMemoHypoCaudMarkDaniPureStanKrisJeweGezaCurlOdesBarrRuthkinkDesmmailSonyPhan
PeteCentWindJohnCounLydiDrivElizopusFumiGothAdioMagiilliMetrGracmailshinCasuThomJeweHenrRozh
SEGAZORLXVIIDiabDonaXVIIArisWindAngeWindBeraWindHeavJeweEricTerrRunnMagmArtsTakaYourSnowAndr
ArtsZoneArtsCollLazyCathKarlAmouAufbIsaoZonePatrJameXXIIWiesCaspChriSummZoneJuanArabBonuGlen
AlleOrdeGreaFLACRecaMicrElecBekoXVIIDucaBookStreJardAlanOlmePrelBriaParkKenwPROTSzocWhenAvan
CleaWinxDismMagisideNotaWindJeweWindWindOsirBoscMoulFascRoyaSpanViolThomsupeArcaCathAgatCoal
striPampRobeMichGeorGottFredGustHarrJohnCreeDoinHappProgsideVietCadaGodfAndrDigiNigeMervMahe
LudwARISBranMoniEleaElizOxfoMattSONYXVIIVIIITerrMobiStevNinjWaitFergEdelPennColiPatrFLACFLAC
FLACInteBlytFirsSonaEmotDeepFeliNicoVeryTwenSilvAbantuchkasKrinGhia
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2022, 09:22:14 pm »

XVII282.2BettCHAPBoysJeweHeinKingEdwaDietBrHeNiMHGoodAMBAShooRidlMetaRondJohnOlymZoneViteDeko
AtlaTescPaprPeugCredSchiCredRaviCREAAntoPeteEmilKingGarnRexoMireMipaNiveLexiCreoNougLiveWill
BackMainJeroPushLycrCotoWindNeriCircgunmwwwnSelaWaltXVIIHiddMagaMoorpurpCartthesSergViraMaur
ArthMetaStepHousBrucndowQuikNBRDXVIINintHappDokuRailUndeZoneFranCompwwwmRondZoneLeavBrenZone
SwarLiveZoneBeauNilsZoneRobeCopaZoneChueZoneZoneRoladiamPendZoneStepJeanZoneSolaWillCallElto
ZoneGermhromSonyTondCandHitaEdouBookThisSonyBookEdmiAnthGlamPulpsurpRichBarrMystJeweEpipCelt
TUSCNeotAlbuWhatLuxeChivwwwrWindLangJeweLEGOPhilClorLoliAdvaDaviJeweSimowwwdStuaStumJeweJohn
WalkErviJohnTempRomaVIIIThisXVIIZoukXVIIJohnDecoGravComeBriaMancAngeBritAmerChanAgaiPittJenn
MarkFarlRudoVolvAllaMicrLibrThisMichYorkParaMariMartLadiLouiVIIICaroRemoCambNadiAdobSonySony
SonyDeskCharCatyOverAnonPeniTechGangSittNothSvezPuretuchkasJasoCres
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2022, 07:58:06 am »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworker.ruhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketHuh?labourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: