Some types of environmental problems can be resolved by just fresh air, but living organic substances such as molds must be removed. Even when dead, it still releases spores on air. Some molds are harmless, but some are very toxic. Many tests are conducted for the levels of potential risk from exposure. But this results only to few regulations and documentation.
Many have said that most people nowadays are more sensitive as compared before, like years ago. This is because the materials used in most buildings today are highly exposed to molds due to the low nitrogen and high cellulose it contains. These two contents are targets of spores when there is moisture. Materials that easily gets wet must be dried quickly because it is considered to have a higher humidity.
For people who are sensitive to this, inhaling and touching it may cause allergic reactions like sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rashes. And people with serious allergies may have severe reactions like shortness of breath. Spores can also cause asthma attacks to people with asthma. Infants, children, older people, people with diseases like infections, cancers, and lung diseases are more sensitive to this.
194 Chapalina Close SE
Calgary, AB T2X 3W3,
Phone : (403) 477-3810