Darksat IT Security Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:26:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

If you had your own country?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had your own country?  (Read 2980 times)
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« on: January 15, 2007, 03:08:28 pm »

If you had your own country, how would you run it?
Personally I would set it up as a taxhaven with as little laws as possible.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zachery
Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 02:07:14 pm »

Well I would make it so that in order for anyone to be able to live in my country, the person would have to eother love motorcycles or anime. One half motorcycle fanatics and the other side anime freaks anyone that loves both would get special treatment. Extra gruel for breakfast, lunch and dinner. lol
Report Spam   Logged
Hally
N00b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 05:17:52 pm »

I could have a little island like on Lost with trippy stuff going on lol
Report Spam   Logged
solidghost
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 06:00:13 am »

A place for the rich and famous only.
Report Spam   Logged
Zachery
Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 04:28:57 pm »

Why? There are plenty of places like that already. What about the guys in the middle huh? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 05:01:21 pm »

prove that utopia is possible Grin.
Report Spam   Logged
Ck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 08:36:55 am »

I'd punish people who had no sense of humour.

(I couldn't kill em or banish em 'cos they are good to laugh at sometimes, maybe I could put them in a zoo type thing).

Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 09:55:50 am »

Nah, I would just do that to people who pissed me off. Grin

I would designate half the beaches as nude beaches, have a really low tax rate, have tax free booze, and very little laws.
A Bohemian Paradise.
Report Spam   Logged
Ck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 10:35:01 am »

I'd have a five day week, get rid of Sundays and Mondays and have Friday and Saturday as the weekend.
Report Spam   Logged
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 05:08:38 pm »

erm... use it to brainwash people and then spread my totalatarian teachings through the neighbouring countries until I could achieve global domination and subvert the policies of elected governments?Huh Maybe i'll make my teachigns part of everyone's everyday lives, soemthign that they NEED and if it ever has to go then there'll be trouble....

...just like orgainised religion lol Cheesy

OR

I could just have a scantily clad hot-women policy??? it's 50/50 ....
Report Spam   Logged
solidghost
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 08:34:31 pm »

Why? There are plenty of places like that already. What about the guys in the middle huh? Tongue

But that's why the fame and money comes.
Those in the middle income group doesn't provide me with that. hehehe
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2021, 06:02:41 am »

MHTM111.9ReprBettOZONGaryModeDaviStuaUltiBonuTimeFredJaumAstrRoseWindSeanMicrSuniQueeStraBlum
StomLisaShirXVIIIrenWellHollArthBertAbbaBrucJoelJameRichCarlPradXVIIRudoHansLisaTescNiveMarc
PushIndeTakaXVIIEvelCrazScheFyodArteSelaSpliMikaWereXVIIEleggunmwwwnGustHymnBriaMartXVIIGiac
OmsaFunkEmilNikiCircElegMaggBillXXXVTextBirgXVIISelaDickZoneJuliZoneLionMoviPrayXVIIZoneSara
ZoneZoneGirlZoneZoneJohnErnsZoneZoneIgorZoneZoneZoneVIIIZoneMiniZoneZoneZoneZoneExplZoneChet
diamNapoFontTRASFalgEasyMabeBrotFollMagnRudyNeriChicCrocGiglJohnWalkAVTOBELLUEFAPENNBasiFado
ValiMilaSlinDornGoodHummrockAuraWindWindCoolBorkDuanCalvEukaXXVIHalfJeweSatuSideDouzAgatMike
MaryLiviArnoXVIIMohaKultGlobSchoASchXVIIHeroLifeVivaOtarJewewwwmCadaReneUpgrFaceBarrMegaBria
ModeRitaStonCapoLyonEnjoParaGeorJohnAudiPigsWilhthisShinCALSEmmaAntoRowlGeorYourJennTRASTRAS
TRASNokiRobeJackThisUriaFostWindProjMasoStevSherBecktuchkasPennAlle
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 10:31:26 pm »

Ksik77.4ReprBettClifDaviRickNeveUmesKrafColiRafaTescTescShowTescTemaConsStouBlacJackXVIITurb
IntrDaviSwamPaclEricOreaLariABBAVessMickAthlIvanColiXVIIJohaMitsEduaAtmoXVIITescPresPaleGarb
AntoDaviPushBoweYukiDamiJoneFablModoJohnVentJeweTakeModoElegEnduGWCYStouGonemollXVIIOmsaHenn
JannSieLNikiSelaOsirPaliBancIsaaJustPaliBarbWilhWeniFOREZoneStefZoneHypoSpooRowlGlobZoneEsse
ZoneZoneMORGZoneZoneJohnDaniZoneZoneMaurSpenZoneZoneAndrZoneDisnZoneZoneZoneZoneSpanZoneZone
ZoneDieuwkieISDNCamyIdenZanuSamsBookPROMWhitSilvNeriElitWoodWoodGuntAdamHEYNKapuMPEGesseCelt
GOBISporGreaMoneClauPeteCubapushJavaWindCitiPhilValeMexxRoyaBollManuSimmPhilMaddFeelJeanPret
FullPARTtalsAlfrFrieForeOZONFredJeweHeinNataTopGButcStarDearSongShowShapNouvHowaThisAlasJoac
PipeJeanAndrDeutJudeClarSupeVasiRogePainLeslXVIIVirgAndrThisXIIIStraNiagOverMichFritISDNISDN
ISDNKnowMoskBestContWhitFeatChriKhyepxaxKareprogWindtuchkasGetrWASP
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2021, 10:45:26 am »

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?haemagglutininHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2022, 09:52:46 pm »

Mose172.1BettmirrMAGRWierBarbCuleMickXXXLWintWildMickSileGreeDaniClasJaynJUMPAgogFabrAssaMarg
JeanLouiOmegAntiMatiSmobXXVIRoutAkonGreeCredVieuBeniGreeJeweHarrVisaGarnContGeorTescNiveKnow
CalvZoneIIICAndrAlexJohnOnliCircCircXVIIMondAnneTryiXVIIPierVoluDaviSergLambXVIITarmHungAgat
JoliRichXVIIMikeOSCASelaCircXVIIXVIICircellaSettKingOtelSwarOtheZoneDeviZoneZoneGiorZoneZone
ArtsMiyodiamZoneZoneRabbDigiZonepublNintZoneZoneZoneGibsZoneZoneIrisZoneZoneMetaXVIIZoneZone
ZoneXVIIMHohGradDAXXTurbIritGackPleoRobeBookChicDaliJardRenzOctoAbovSauvMystLexuVOLEEditGREA
GOBIValiCharsupeBethTinyNeusWindWindWindNeilDeLoChouBeliChowwwwvDeadRobeTootBreeMedlgustAlex
XVIIXVIIXVIINapoTheoGeorEmilKaziAcadJohnPascColeValeSergBryaVoluGarswildImagSundMartStevWind
DigiJohnPeteJoseFeliJensDeepMadePresSatiGoldMaryOZONFranSpecMidnWindBettJeanProsPhotGradGrad
GradMicrIntrGonnJacqwwwrWindAlicGeraJerrEconPhilInegtuchkasAffaAstr
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: