Darksat IT Security Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:30:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Cancer Cured.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Cancer Cured.  (Read 3632 times)
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2007, 04:19:39 pm »

I saw this on Digg the other day, Im not sure its legit but I would believe it.
http://www.studentprintz.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticlePrinterFriendly&uStory_id=c7794f20-dfb1-4494-892d-b529895da103
Scientists think they have found a cancer cure but the media hasn't picked up on it.

Scientists may have cured cancer last week.

Yep.

So, why haven't the media picked up on it?

Here's the deal. Researchers at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada found a cheap and easy to produce drug that kills almost all cancers. The drug is dichloroacetate, and since it is already used to treat metabolic disorders, we know it should be no problem to use it for other purposes.

Doesn't this sound like the kind of news you see on the front page of every paper?

The drug also has no patent, which means it could be produced for bargain basement prices in comparison to what drug companies research and develop.

Scientists tested DCA on human cells cultured outside the body where it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells, but left healthy cells alone. Rats plump with tumors shrank when they were fed water supplemented with DCA.

Again, this seems like it should be at the top of the nightly news, right?

Cancer cells don't use the little power stations found in most human cells - the mitochondria. Instead, they use glycolysis, which is less effective and more wasteful.

Doctors have long believed the reason for this is because the mitochondria were damaged somehow. But, it turns out the mitochondria were just dormant, and DCA starts them back up again.

The side effect of this is it also reactivates a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can't be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

With glycolysis turned off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn't break down and seed new tumors.

Here's the big catch. Pharmaceutical companies probably won't invest in research into DCA because they won't profit from it. It's easy to make, unpatented and could be added to drinking water. Imagine, Gatorade with cancer control.

So, the groundwork will have to be done at universities and independently funded laboratories. But, how are they supposed to drum up support if the media aren't even talking about it?

All I can do is write this and hope Google News picks it up. In the meantime, tell everyone you know and do your own research.

Found some more sources.
http://www.depmed.ualberta.ca/dca/ (official Site)
http://scienceblogs.com/terrasig/2007/04/perversion_of_good_science.php
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 04:26:55 pm by Darksat » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CrossBow96
N00b

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 04:41:44 am »

I've heard about another drugs to cure cancers. It's called "interferons" as I remember. They cure cancer by raising human's immunity, make the body defeat the cancer. This method's used by one of cancer clinics somewhere in Europe or in Russia. In the US it's in process of researching  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 02:29:13 pm »

Probably researching how to patent it.
Report Spam   Logged
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 03:53:25 am »

well, if i ever get cancer I'll try that drug man. even if I have to mix it up myself in my fu*king kitchen.

Is that for real? I can't beleive that wasn't on the news.
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 04:55:15 am »

Well they are still testing it apparently.
but IMHO they are looking for a way to sell it.
Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 05:12:59 am »

Theirs been multiple ways to cure cancer, but none of them are sure to work.
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 03:10:48 am »

Call me slightly sceptical but the one that will be "PROVEN" to work will also be the most expensive.
Report Spam   Logged
celebrity exposed
Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 01:35:03 pm »

only god can cure people.. believe me . i know what i'm talking about.all of us should believe in him beacause this is the only way of salvation
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 01:58:16 am »

Aww man, I reall hate to do this but you need to realise that the divine made us totally self sufficient and the crude concepts that religion has given us are simply mildly evolved monkeys trying to understand a force that is well more advanced than the limited preconceptions man has applied to this force.
This is the difference between spirituality and religion.
Christian dogmatisim is not the answer.
Only when you let go of religion will you find true spirituality.
The only salvation we need is from stupidity, fear based religion, goverment and our own inherent fears.

The bible wasnt written by god or Jesus, the catholic church says it was written by people who knew jesus, and even if this was true thats 3rd hand info.
But its not true, the actual bible as you know it was written more than 300 years later at the council of nicea when the Roman Catholic Church as we know it was created by a roman emporer Constantine.

Man can cure people, with either medicine, or even without.
Think of the thousands of cures that have already been created and the thousands of people that have been cured themselves through the use of placebos and you realise that we have vastly more capability than fear based religions would have us believe.
Religion tries to stop us finding our own power within to keep us dependant on scriptures and structures.
Spirituality says that you need not fear anything and that this force loves everything and everyone regardless of religion, race, creed or species.
Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 02:50:28 am »

I can easily say religion in america is a mess, if you go to church it is now this modern huge auditorium so they can pack more and more people in, and each person is giving up a percentage of their pay cant remember what it was but it just makes me sick, this one guy is now earning more than any one of those people if i followed the bible I would say this is NOT what god wants.

and I believe in Buddhism.
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 07:58:00 am »

I believe every religion has a kernel of truth and a whole load of bull + metaphores.
The reason religion and politics are often related is that religion claims to represent god, politics claim to represent the people, and they both deliver the truth in the same fashion.
Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 11:48:26 am »

I think the idea behind religion was to help control people, someone realized that when too many people where stealing so they created this idea that earth is a gate way to a better world, you fuck up you go to hell if you are good you go to heaven.
Can you think of a better way to get closer to a utopa, if the government pushed this more through propagander instead of putting all these laws in place we would be living in a much better world.

I love the idea of this, but the people that take this to the extreme are just taking the piss.

I like Buddhism because it takes parts from other religions, the path of enlightenment.
Report Spam   Logged
celebrity exposed
Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 03:33:08 pm »

guys.. god is the only one in who we should believe :|
god has created the world the light and the dark.. god helps us every day.. don't you feel a good sentiment when you are doing something good?
and no, nobody wanted to manipulate the people of one country or from the whole world.
i hope you will start thinking about it..god is the only truth!!
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 01:47:50 am »

Kid, I hate getting into an argument over god, cause thats how wars start, some dude prayed in a mosque and his prayer came true, another prayed in a church and his prayer came true, so both think that god is limited to islam or christianity or whatever.
I tell you this, no religion is big enough to encompass the infinite, most try to dumb down the infinate to the level of humanity.
Now I ask you to think about it, just like you told me to do.
The catholic church has burned people alive for saying the world is not flat.
Your telling me, you believe in that?
The world is not flat, its not 4000 years old (dinosaurs)
80% of the planets population is not going to be condemed because they are not christian.
and like I said before, the bible is not the word of god.
You cannot refute any of my points, and if you want to compare miraculous experiences you will find I probably beat you hands down.

Report Spam   Logged
james5
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 08:16:18 am »

Homeopathy has been practised for over two centuries. Its therapeutic principles are very different from those of conventional medicine, as is its concept of ill health and its patient approach.Homeopathic treatment can help someone with cancer. It can also be helpful for people who have a history of cancer in their family or have cared for a relative or friend with cancer. There are a number of methods of using homeopathic remedies to help people with cancer.

Thanks

http://www.homeopathicpluscentre.com

70 Queen St. South
Mississauga, Ontario
L5M 1K4

Phone: 905-286-9545
Mobile: 416-825-9289
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: