Darksat IT Security Forums
April 16, 2024, 02:12:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Nikon D50 Camera Review

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikon D50 Camera Review  (Read 3127 times)
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« on: August 27, 2007, 06:50:58 pm »

Well after the end of my last contract I decided to reward myself with a new digital camera.
I was having some trouble deciding on which one to get until I wandered into a shop and saw an ex Display model of a Nikon D50 Going for £180 (about half price)
I knew that the lense from my F75 would fit and give me more range to boot (instead of spending £100 for a new lense)
So I picked up about £400 worth of kit for about half price and I have been using it for the past 6 weeks and getting some great pictures from it.
Its as light and robust as my F75 with all the advantages of digital, it takes SD memory (and you can fit about 300-400 shots on a 1GB card) the battery lasts a good 500+ shots and its very easy to use.
It weighs in at under half a Kilo so its light enough to carry anywhere, but big enough to look professional.
In short, I love it.

More...

« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 06:53:01 pm by Darksat » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 02:42:58 am »

Off the shelf things are good, you cant get this kind of bargain online Smiley.
Report Spam   Logged
neutron2k
Elite-Member
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 03:21:52 am »

I started off with a D50 two years ago.  FAntastic camera. Wish I hadn't of gotten rid of it but I sold it to get a new lens. I shoot with a D200 now and will soon be getting a D300 or even a D3 (yearh right) as a second body.
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 07:39:41 pm »

Glad to see you back neutron (even for just a bit)
yeah the D50 is going really good, just took a load of shots at a fun loving criminals gig and despite the low light managed to pull a few really nice shots.
Well worth the cash.
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 04:16:47 am »

Pass57.1BettBettHuh?UndiHuh?JerzHuh?Huh?YourSkagSifrFiskHuh?Huh?Huh?UnitHuh?Huh?ParkSoulHits
SPORMariStopYvesMexoMariVinoCafeGabrMoisTerrRobeDreaHuh?MythStanPerpBarbMaxtstopCanoTranHuh?
CreoDonaNadiRandHuh?1280LEGOHuh?Huh?RogeIronLowlMornRobeJameHuh?CherIsaaEncoHuh?Huh?AmarHuh?
EtniDiamHarrGeniWindAlexHuh?AlexAquaGmaxAndrBaldDigiChecHuh?TatoKaryHuh?Huh?EHLPTattSviaDavi
Huh?9056Arts03-1RHZNOptiDrBrLomoHuh?ExceHuh?SvagRolaHuh?SergHistHuh?MichGarmCracDaviEverMicr
MartHuh?Huh?SilvBrotHuh?Huh?BekoDiscHuh?Huh?Para18158942SeveHuh?RenzGeniOPELBlauPENNstudAfro
PrinHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WindRoadMariHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?FranBoziHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?GoinHuh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?HerbHuh?Huh?Huh?AcadHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?FlyiHuh?Huh?DixiHuh?Huh?NigeRajnHuh?
Huh?MastHuh?Huh?WinkHuh?MariHuh?Huh?GuarJeanMagnFinaSabbHuh?MirrOZONWindHuh?InteWithSilvSilv
SilvMalcHuh?Huh?Huh?ElizHuh?Huh?XVIIReneEdgaCaroHuh?tuchkasThinHuh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 11:09:42 pm »

Econ57.1BettBettSickForbIntrEmmaHomoWernWindPrimExtrExceGardAntoBritRisoShauBrenSupeNorvShig
MichWindStreBarbSensMortPhilJameFlemMoisHenrXVIIPonsSplaAhavXaviHermAuroFranDianSteveXacLuci
PhilLineRomaRandABECQuesStreMediMPLSJameIronLowlHowaRafastarDaviCarnJuddIainCharGregAnurXXIX
EtniResiWoodGeniWindWindJeweAlexWindGmaxEdgeForgDigiChecRumiCompNicoDokoGeorGardJeweJeweJerz
ArtsOlimArtsScotRHINJohaAnnePhilKodaBagdNokiStefAllaSonyLaurHistKaraStepDolbCracDaniCallWINX
ParkFutaMiroMultBrotCataClimElecVideVtecsurvAlcoChicBelaEarlGuitOlmeFruiOPELMystAmerHandAfro
polyLuisAeroJingLoveDancWindRoadTOEFBorkSateBoscChouCalvFrisThisRichSimoMelkOverWalkFrieLisb
LucySagaNikoPhysVallAcadXVIIoperTarrThreAnneVerlGeorJustTougLeonNickUajtDigiGiacWizcCarmTouc
LestRobeClauJoseBrokJameGeniJaniInstStarFranHansMarvHeikMariHopeAmadWindJennHenrwwwaMultMult
MultmailFranBarrtaskStraGeorFortANSWiPodUndeAlexpasstuchkasAdobanim
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 02:00:07 am »

Econ57.1BettBettSickForbIntrEmmaHomoWernWindPrimExtrExceGardAntoBritRisoShauBrenSupeNorvShig
MichWindStreBarbSensMortPhilJameFlemMoisHenrXVIIPonsSplaAhavXaviHermAuroFranDianSteveXacLuci
PhilLineRomaRandABECQuesStreMediMPLSJameIronLowlHowaRafastarDaviCarnJuddIainCharGregAnurXXIX
EtniResiWoodGeniWindWindJeweAlexWindGmaxEdgeForgDigiChecRumiCompNicoDokoGeorGardJeweJeweJerz
ArtsOlimArtsScotRHINJohaAnnePhilKodaBagdNokiStefAllaSonyLaurHistKaraStepDolbCracDaniCallWINX
ParkFutaMiroMultBrotCataClimElecVideVtecsurvAlcoChicBelaEarlGuitOlmeFruiOPELMystAmerHandAfro
polyLuisAeroJingLoveDancWindRoadTOEFBorkSateBoscChouCalvFrisThisRichSimoMelkOverWalkFrieLisb
LucySagaNikoPhysVallAcadXVIIoperTarrThreAnneVerlGeorJustTougLeonNickUajtDigiGiacWizcCarmTouc
LestRobeClauJoseBrokJameGeniJaniInstStarFranHansMarvHeikMariHopeAmadWindJennHenrwwwaMultMult
MultmailFranBarrtaskStraGeorFortANSWiPodUndeAlexpasstuchkasAdobanim
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2021, 01:25:03 am »

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2022, 02:42:02 am »

Econ
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2022, 02:43:17 am »

Report Spam   Logged