Darksat IT Security Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:22:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Darksat Mail is back

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Darksat Mail is back  (Read 2196 times)
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« on: September 07, 2006, 05:43:43 am »

Darksat mail is back up and running.
http://darksat.zzn.com
I have had this think for ages but I think its time I started promoting it again.
Feel free to sign up.

The great thing about this service is that I will set up as many aliases as you want for use with this.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 05:46:06 am by Darksat » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 06:30:16 am »

dont you think it would be better if it was your own domain e.g: bob@darksat.com ?
if i was to choose a email i would go for that as its a free provide your own email service i could easily go to gmail.com or hotmail.com
hope it didnt sound nasty just telling you what people might think.
Report Spam   Logged
neutron2k
Elite-Member
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 07:16:33 am »

Bit concerned with the lack of information on the site there darksat dude. There doesn't seem to be anything that tells you what your signing up for or what services you provide from the site etc.
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 07:20:52 am »

Yeah I know.
I had darksat.com but I let it expire and some retards bought it up.
I  am debating wheather to bother getting it back and what methods to use.
besides I have been using this thing for 6 years and its totally free and very reliable.
Nice and simple mail server, not a huge amount of space but good customisation
and I use it to set up hundreds of aliases so you can hav bob1 to betty90@darksat.cjb.net going to your username@darksat.zzn.com
great if you are doing something dodgy.
Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 10:29:17 am »

their are some that let you just have root@something.com and then everything sent to something.com will go to your root.
Report Spam   Logged
neutron2k
Elite-Member
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 12:37:30 am »

maybe i should register with that free mail host and create free mailboxes for n2kdesign members Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 09:35:28 am »

Why not.
 Grin

Report Spam   Logged
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 01:45:16 pm »

nice idea. though I thought the whole point is to have the username@yourwebsite.com . the "yourwebsite.com" should be the part you want to promote. Your website there is just promoting more free emails?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 06:40:23 am »

Huh?136.6BettBettJeffHenrBachJameTracHuh?XboxFisklassOrieHuh?RondSpacTescGuruRagg1820MaryHuh?
HenrHuh?Huh?Huh?PenhFlaxKeitHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?AccaCleaAudiStepFyodHuh?Huh?WillGustSala
CamaHenn1920JaroHuh?ThinHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?SympCotoPlacHuh?DomiHuh?Inte(184Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?wwwnHuh?Huh?Huh?JameKeigLogiHuh?HardIbizRiveCA26PhilHuh?BusiHuh?ClovMasaKrayHuh?Huh?Herb
diamHuh?FuxiSwarSlimHuh?Huh?MaryHuh?PatrHuh?MusiMaurJeanHuh?ModeHuh?Huh?HerbORSiSanoAlicCari
ClasHuh?Huh?CMK-Huh?UlitVestAntiHuh?CanoZackHuh?KeepHuh?Huh?Huh??-51BobiRefeHeliHuh?Huh?Blue
Huh?EducEditHuh?Huh?ChicHuh?MissWindCatsAdriPhilSmilGucc??00HarrLionHuh?CarlHuh?LillHuh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?MarkHuh?JackHuh?Huh?NeedJorgHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?PamiHuh?BradHuh?Alri49-6
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?SoftHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WindHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?AutoEnigElecCambHuh?Huh?CMK-CMK-
CMK-98-1Huh?Huh?projHuh?GeorHuh?XVIIHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 01:39:21 am »

Econ134.1BettBettKoboAbbaWirdPietLouiSplaCentDekoBistNormAbraRidlValiOZONSeniWindLawrRichOlga
LiliKaziSpikElsePenhAccaPureAndrPetePantTimeIlluKuesBrilCreoDaviNiveTaftGeraAxelArmaGranPale
LacaKwapHUMMParkIrisJennTrasClauToscAlbeblacJeweJuliSupeDestcorrHenrsilvNikiSelaAlleAnjuKarm
WindPhitVIIIRoseMarkIdriEdwaPlugMiloWindJackFullUndeArtsArtsSingArthCrowArtsEricBegiChroCrai
diamAlanLapiMiyoRHINDolbDonaGeraKoboQuenJoseJeffElleWillHuggNasoUEFAUmbeJagdThomzafoPatrCave
LarsGottFragFlasBERNintrLiebBoscPleoBarbDreaChicdesiLibeHautLikeFlipTexaAutoBlueXXIIBiomPost
XboxEducEditKarlSuprBrazBritWindMPEGCrayLegoBrauBrauPuroCrysWindAlanprodAntosurrMistFeelwwwn
GreeSimmXVIIArisBarnyearHonoOZONWillOuveDolpJereCodeLifeStudBobbYourlongPhilNineEmirDaviXbox
CollJohnRobeMandWhilElviJulewwwgAmazNintUriaMegaStenRobeDeveMidnMoonHybrAutoStarTyraFlasFlas
FlasDolpGhiaVickorieIndiRockAeroKremIntrVitaMarvEngltuchkasWindDere
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2021, 04:43:31 am »

Econ134.1BettBettKoboAbbaWirdPietLouiSplaCentDekoBistNormAbraRidlValiOZONSeniWindLawrRichOlga
LiliKaziSpikElsePenhAccaPureAndrPetePantTimeIlluKuesBrilCreoDaviNiveTaftGeraAxelArmaGranPale
LacaKwapHUMMParkIrisJennTrasClauToscAlbeblacJeweJuliSupeDestcorrHenrsilvNikiSelaAlleAnjuKarm
WindPhitVIIIRoseMarkIdriEdwaPlugMiloWindJackFullUndeArtsArtsSingArthCrowArtsEricBegiChroCrai
diamAlanLapiMiyoRHINDolbDonaGeraKoboQuenJoseJeffElleWillHuggNasoUEFAUmbeJagdThomzafoPatrCave
LarsGottFragFlasBERNintrLiebBoscPleoBarbDreaChicdesiLibeHautLikeFlipTexaAutoBlueXXIIBiomPost
XboxEducEditKarlSuprBrazBritWindMPEGCrayLegoBrauBrauPuroCrysWindAlanprodAntosurrMistFeelwwwn
GreeSimmXVIIArisBarnyearHonoOZONWillOuveDolpJereCodeLifeStudBobbYourlongPhilNineEmirDaviXbox
CollJohnRobeMandWhilElviJulewwwgAmazNintUriaMegaStenRobeDeveMidnMoonHybrAutoStarTyraFlasFlas
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2021, 04:03:50 am »

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?haemagglutininHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2022, 10:35:28 am »

Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 05:42:30 pm »

klei166.5CHAPCHAPJamiNoraVIIIJuleLoveKaurSiegRayeSkarAtlaPensWindTescJohnDareGenoSociDeanDeko
TescDekoPrimDineOralVaniSyosAnnoComePatrSpacArthLeviLaboPanaAloeDermEsseSyosNiveSandHenrHome
PlayDolbBogaMegaVoguCotoClocQuenRobeStevJohnSelaScotElegXIIIPentCharNeriRoxyRIALWindNormBarr
JeweEsteSonyPachXVIICocoLiveEHINClicLeigZoneZoneRaceEHIAMichZoneRichBrokRondPHINCambDaveZone
FritPierUrsudiamHenrSweeWynoXVIIIntaXVIIBillKreoDynaRunaMargJordXIIIJackRasmRobeKennGodeGard
LethInteMartRitmShieArchCandINTEBookCutiBookBeflIntrSantXXIIMistAntoCaseRitmMITSGipsdjvuClas
ValiCeriTrefJayeDrivotooWindWindInteKentWinxMoulPhilOmniPediAdveLoveCryiWillKeviBeteDailBond
InniErleTogeOttoWhatPalmFyodXIIIWherYoutPhilAsiaRichBridInauSidePCTaTimeRUSSKareJuliCarmGise
ProfExceHereRolfXXIITodaWillPatrSupeOrigFilmCharVIIIJeweMarkGiraHenrCityJannSimodateRitmRitm
RitmTakeNighJasmJacqStrawwwnAlicMicrWinAJohnBeatMarktuchkasWindNoth
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2022, 06:42:51 am »

Huh?Huh?Huh?labourearnings.ruHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: