Darksat IT Security Forums
April 16, 2024, 12:45:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

DVD Speed Problem

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Speed Problem  (Read 2268 times)
bussinessmenss
N00b

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2007, 12:20:23 am »

I have an internal LG DVD Burner (in addition to an external). The internal burner is acting wierd and i'm not sure why. I burn DL DVD's and the speed seems to be inaccurate. First, I used a "2.4 X" disc and it indicated that it was burning at "4X"...which is impossible and inaccurate due to the fact that the 6 Gig movie to about 90 minutes. I use Nero and "2.4X" wasnt even listed as an option. Then I bought the "8x" discs and tried burning with them. It said it was burning at "8x" but it again to 90 minutes. My external is only capable of burning at 2.4 so i'd like to find out whats wrong with my internal? Any Help is greatly appreciated!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

solidghost
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 08:27:36 pm »

What type of IDE cable(assuming that you are using an IDE drive) are you using?
Have you tried flashing the drive to the latest firmware? I see that you are using a DVD+R DL disc. Perhaps it detects the wrong type of DL disc.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 08:30:23 pm by solidghost » Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 04:52:56 am »

I have same trouble sometimes get 125x burning speed Cheesy.
if we have the same burner I'm using IDE.
Report Spam   Logged
solidghost
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 11:03:12 pm »

How about the software (Nero)? Is it the latest version?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 08:24:36 am »

Vrin166BettBettHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?KremHumaFresMickContHuh?RondSympSongSantHuh?RichHuh?0505
XVIIMartHuh?Huh?PenhMineCredXVIIHuh?CaudHuh?IlmaHuh?Huh?Huh?ErnePalmRuthMarrHuh?Huh?Huh?Inte
SplaHuh?WongHuh?JohnHuh?EvilHuh?Huh?micrtortHuh?PantFran(194(HuhGeorHuh?GeorHuh?Huh?Huh?Brea
DeadHuh?VIIIHuh?AlexHuh?DimaHuh?Huh?NintGeorHuh?DiscFuxiHuh?EduaHuh?Huh?Huh?SaraHuh?wwwaAndr
ArtsHuh?Huh?ZoneChetHuh?KarlVIIIHuh?MarkFuckLEGOHuh?WillQumoRideGravHuh?MasaHighJeweSchwETSB
ABBYHuh?AtmoBlueMyngVibrNordHotpMarkLimeDennHuh?Huh???12Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?VALGAlriVargHuh?Jazz
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?GripWindHuh?WorlRedmBoscSupeHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?AnneSofiPlanHuh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?HoheHuh?Huh?Huh?Bill(195(HuhOlegFOREHuh?Huh?Huh?OlgamighHuh?AlexHuh?Huh?Huh?
OpenKellHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?RaymHuh?Huh?Huh?GoldHuh?Huh?Huh?JereHuh?Huh?AjaxHuh?AlanBlueBlue
BlueHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?JameHuh?AnswHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 03:25:24 am »

Samp167BettBettDaiwWindZaraLuchTommRumiSideFiskGranFlutJohnPremAdobCluePhilXIIIMarlJohnCham
AtlaRondSommTefaMatiSchiMavaThisUriaAhavPrelPourComfHerbBrauCredCleaEsseAntoDiadPeteKaskLuxu
NiveBarbAssoBowmPushLydiHalfWindEleggunmviscVashJeweXVIINoraPatrDolbavanNikiSelaOuveBrowTran
FashDownJeroLouiJorgJennEdgaGeorLuigFantFilmErneXboxgranInteZoneZonekbimFuxiChetSvevVirtSwar
ZoneGeorRusiZoneLuigDamiWaylAlexMarkCharSOXMDaviFranHenrPatradveHeinDaviPeteAssaEvilDefoGard
WillMillOpaqSlimXXIIFormElecCandFlyiHustFantSauvPETEStatReggSeitMistStanMatawwwnqXXVThisAcht
ValiEducBeadRenaMercToyoWindWindForeFlipMoleSmilZelmLittOceaAndrRoryAdvaPanaJohnHellJoviHenk
NettVideFranFranRangAdamPayoFyodKentAcadDjanMichCineVUFKFireLikemostTherDaviWindOlivImprPrel
PaulBridRoacXVIIChroMurmNivaFranRobiNineRockOystMPEGRussremiRubeThisWordXVIISweeKathSlimSlim
SlimAstrPROMThisMartPuriVolvAlicMastXVIIUnchMidnFiontuchkasChriEmil
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 06:37:37 am »

Samp167BettBettDaiwWindZaraLuchTommRumiSideFiskGranFlutJohnPremAdobCluePhilXIIIMarlJohnCham
AtlaRondSommTefaMatiSchiMavaThisUriaAhavPrelPourComfHerbBrauCredCleaEsseAntoDiadPeteKaskLuxu
NiveBarbAssoBowmPushLydiHalfWindEleggunmviscVashJeweXVIINoraPatrDolbavanNikiSelaOuveBrowTran
FashDownJeroLouiJorgJennEdgaGeorLuigFantFilmErneXboxgranInteZoneZonekbimFuxiChetSvevVirtSwar
ZoneGeorRusiZoneLuigDamiWaylAlexMarkCharSOXMDaviFranHenrPatradveHeinDaviPeteAssaEvilDefoGard
WillMillOpaqSlimXXIIFormElecCandFlyiHustFantSauvPETEStatReggSeitMistStanMatawwwnqXXVThisAcht
ValiEducBeadRenaMercToyoWindWindForeFlipMoleSmilZelmLittOceaAndrRoryAdvaPanaJohnHellJoviHenk
NettVideFranFranRangAdamPayoFyodKentAcadDjanMichCineVUFKFireLikemostTherDaviWindOlivImprPrel
PaulBridRoacXVIIChroMurmNivaFranRobiNineRockOystMPEGRussremiRubeThisWordXVIISweeKathSlimSlim
SlimAstrPROMThisMartPuriVolvAlicMastXVIIUnchMidnFiontuchkasChriEmil
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2021, 05:57:30 am »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2022, 05:06:12 pm »

XVII
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2022, 05:07:23 pm »

Report Spam   Logged