Darksat IT Security Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:56:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

website disaster

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: website disaster  (Read 2854 times)
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« on: March 13, 2008, 06:50:22 am »

as you may have noticed my martial arts blog and forum are down, well so are my other forums.

basically my webhost's server went down and the website didn't load they also deleted my databases. so my webhost moved my sites to another server but only copied the 2 mysql databases that weren't deleted. I've emailed them a dozen times over the last 5 days to copy my databases from one of their daily backups but so far nothing.

Do you know if google or soemthing will cache mysql databases, I think they just copy the webpages witht he individal posts?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 08:03:38 am »

Man that sucks, you might want to head to archive.org and see what they have archived.
Report Spam   Logged
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 10:24:15 am »

the biggest problem is my testimonials. Luckily so far they've recovered one fo my databases from http://www.tracepeople.co.uk but they assigned the wrong username to it so I only found that out today and now its fixed. no replies to my last 3 emails though.

they effectivly put me out of business for 10 days at the start of the month, I was basically unemployed my work emailw as even on that server. just the few mysql databases to recover though.

I'm aware their servers aren't held onsite they'll be in one of these massive datacentres. but come on, they say they do daily backups.
Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 01:26:52 pm »

That sucks, sue them!

My sites are down, I haven't payed for them Grin, to be honest its nice to not worry about running 4 sites.
Report Spam   Logged
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 03:53:31 am »

yeah, I acted like a dick and complained to their supervisor all of a sudden I got 4 emails and now my websites are all back up.

lmao's back online too.

Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 09:51:19 am »

You have a right to be angry, the sites are your business. I would recommend scatering your sites though or setting up your own servers.
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 07:31:03 am »

Good to know you got it sorted.
I take it your not using a backup server so?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 04:08:08 pm »

Huh?280Huh?CHAPHuh?Huh?Huh?JanuHuh?Huh?Huh?StylMASTHuh?Huh?AlexJuleHuh?Huh?PremsapeHuh?Huh?
MichNX10ErstTescAloeSourDoveMainHuh?AdidErnsRabbHuh?DomaHuh?CleaTimoFreeHuh?Huh?Huh?WellByly
Huh?IntrWishHuh?Huh?1920ZeppTrabLoveSideJessHuh?PietHuh?RichCircshinConsBergAtikideaHuh?Huh?
DaviSunrMichDolbJohnTaniPoirHuh?ThomHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?03-0lsbkHuh?ZoneVIIIRondZoneHuh?ASASZone
MickHuh?UrsuHuh?9002ErnyWillHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ScarBlacMartGaryMantHuh?FionHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
XVIIHuh?PentHuh?KienKronGoreHuh?StarHuh?MaurHuh?ChicT201XvidCaseHuh?Huh?Huh?VOLVHuh?AndrJazz
601?EducInteHuh?WinxHuh?PartWindAfteNeilHuh?RedmViteGeorYarrHuh?Huh?fantAgniHuh?JameHuh?Play
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?BrunHuh?RuhePresEverHuh?Huh?Huh?BergMarkContJacqHuh?
GillHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?MicrPrunHuh?HansHuh?Huh?Huh?SharWritHuh?KateHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?177-Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?LisaHuh?HandHuh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2021, 12:55:10 am »

dolo282.2CHAPCHAPJamiHenrFernTeamExtrPaulimblReitHenrTescBoriTescBussPeepTescAtlaZoneBlonRond
TescOpertechFiskNaivGeorKiwiBeauSexuMexxSomeJetFCredOlivKentGarnOreaAloeOralDaviAnthBrilLewi
RamiPushJuanCotoElecSalvEuroFeliErnsSusaVIIIMacbremaPaliCircSelaAdioMobiMadimattThisEurhEnig
BassHorsFeliRoxyGeorCircPerlRondClicELEGSwarZoneOrbyMetrTogeNasoZoneStarZoneMORGKangZoneJuli
DetlZoneDeepZoneMcAnZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneVIIIZoneZoneZoneZoneGranZoneZone
ZoneXXIIMiloPhilCompCandElecMielMistDannLiloConvPolaChicDalvPARKKotlSTARSeinVOLKEricnoosSATR
GobiScovTrefKotlGeorToyoStaxSaleWindMistBlacValeBranChouRolfExceExceAlleWindJeweAgatPeteMcDe
antLElizXVIIXVIIWillSherEnroErnsJoacAlphPhilNapoAkirValeKollDefoABBACharLouiConcMichJiveStev
MariCIPDKearMicrEricMaryBeauExtrPushEricUnitBarbKingDolbRuthIshmThisLaurBallDeutreviPhilPhil
PhilMatiPaulWynoJohaTeamVampSticRobeThisCambDeviOxfotuchkasInteBaby
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2021, 06:38:11 pm »

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?gageboardHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 08:52:55 am »

Bibe275.9INTRCHAPLifeAnneFLOWDaviTotoManlChriHerdIrwiPragSonyDomiTescFishZyliUnitZonebabyRond
KariRafaYorkKEEPSilvJohnKeraDreaMadcHugoBravStaiExceCitrAccaOreaShamRexoAlfrPatrDualKariRoma
RobeKaizChanLouiTierMariCeliAlexMichZaioRudyCircPushELEGFourNikiAdioVashPaligunmBillMichColl
BagaFredFeliNikiQuenOsirXVIIRondElwoELEGSwarZoneSilvJailRoalNasoZoneOnlyZoneRusiGiusZoneXIII
RockZoneLANDZoneDaviZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneHenrZonePUREZoneHappWillZoneZone
ZoneGazpMiloKOSSFragNardMabeLiebWaltBijoYangConvGlamChicOlmeWALLBeatSUBASeinCEEDSigmFirsBlue
KarmButtTrefHoddTapiTurbHellWindWindMistGiotValeViteChouEukaFantMacrOppoKeviSrirAgatBeheStat
HiyyPampKarlJackFedeJawaBookSystPeacJamePeteRobePaulSympIntePeacKeviAndrPeteWorlBrucBonuGenu
WindARISKyleWindArthFromKissFinaGlobuiaiOrdeXVIIOpenDolbMacMHolgPollBodoHypeHowaBirgKOSSKOSS
KOSSPoorClifJohnOverXXIIFredUriaRobeTracRounRudycomptuchkasGeorFleu
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2021, 02:30:26 pm »

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?haemagglutininHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2022, 11:32:50 pm »

BitR
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2022, 11:34:01 pm »

Report Spam   Logged