Darksat IT Security Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:38:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Some People

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Some People  (Read 3325 times)
rocks
new

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2008, 05:34:00 am »

Head this story recently that makes you think.

Came across a lovely girl who'd who told me about a relationship that had started with housemate of hers.  She'd adored him and did everything he asked, he'd made her feel good and continually led her on.  There'd been lots of laughter and she'd been really happy.  She much later discovered that he'd been sleeping with other female housemate (who knew about my friend) and had full on relationship with her at same time.  Talk about scheming.

Girl I met had known nothing at the time, although been suspicious and was devasted when she found out - felt completely used and betrayed.  All that deceit - what a nasty discovery to make.  Told her she's better off without him (I'd post his photo and details around but she's not interested).  Definitely not nice. 

Just makes you wonder about some people...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 08:03:32 am »

yeah, that guy has some cheek. She should have told her brothers and father (if she has any brothers) and they could have knocked the shit out of the guy... at leats they'd know where he lives.

Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 11:43:17 am »

Its sick when its done purposely, but when its done accidentally its painful.
Report Spam   Logged
scotts
new

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 11:41:22 am »

Oh it was done purposely from what I hear, that's what made it so hard for this girl to deal with as she'd thought she had such a good thing with this guy.  Really hit her hard when she found out. 

He later started having long showers after sex with her and she found out that he was actually with the other girl in the bathroom! She'd heard him speaking quietly there and in his room sometimes (when he was obviously with other girl), yet because believed in this guy so much just dismissed it.  Why she didn't shower with him I don't know but he spent so much time with her, kept saying how wonderful he was and she fell for it.  Hey, the things I heard about this guy and what happened are unbelieveable. 

Mind you think it was girl's behaviour that hit her most, creeping into his room and bathroom and never shutting her bedroom door properly at night.  All appears so obvious hearing about it but suppose things seemed different then.  I know she'd been really happy at the time, thought she had a great relationship and pushed doubts to back of her mind.  Discovering the truth has been pretty difficult - nasty situation to be in.  It's the deceit that really hit her, not nice. 

Like I said, some people - you never can tell. 
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 09:38:10 am »

2 different users on the same C class posting on the same random topic.
methinks they might come back and try to add a few backlinks.
Will be watching guys. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
solidghost
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 07:00:03 am »

At least he/she added some content to your site. I usually just get tons of spam links and nothing else.
Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 10:34:35 am »

LOL I doubt darksat really need keywords like "bastard boyfriend" I put it in bold to help google Grin.
Report Spam   Logged
solidghost
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 08:35:22 am »

Who knows, maybe one day this forum will be a watering hole for angry females looking for blood?  Then this will really be a very interesting forum. lol
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 04:09:07 am »

Yeah its possible, I have a few women in my past who just cant let go. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
trace
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 05:45:35 am »

Darksat: "Yeah its possible, I have a few women in my past who just cant let go." ... of your testicles?

Anyway, I think we should start a  spam cult and turn the whole thing into a religion. So who do you think should be the God of spam??? Or should we have several gods? Will Paypal Scamms have a God??? Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 06:51:07 am »

Trace, you seem a little crazier than normal recently.

Remember to balance your drink/drug habbit.
Drink plenty of OJ and rehydrate.

You didnt get hit in the head at karate did you?

(Saying that im fairly crazy myself at times.)

PS, Defcon thanks for the bold text.
we are now number 4 in google.com for 'bastard boyfriend' Grin Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 06:53:33 am by Darksat » Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2021, 05:53:51 pm »

Huh?338Huh?CHAPHuh?JameHuh?CharHuh?Huh?AlfrHuh?EXPEHuh?Huh?CharHuh?Huh?Huh?TescHuh?AnneJack
EnsoCurvTesc6955PayoHuh?Huh?Erle(HuhHuh?Huh?Huh?RogeGreePatrHuh?PaleAhavKissDoylFranReneHuh?
FolkPhilFabi9257SisiSterArmeblacRalpDaisMoreHuh?ToddHuh?Huh?Va-TFELIOsirHuh?Huh?WindHuh?Huh?
ShanClauHuh?psycMichXYIIHuh?2110Huh?Huh?HappZoneHuh?BattHuh?cottHuh?Huh???23ZoneJohaFuxiZone
Huh?HairAldoHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?TakeHuh?ArthVictHuh?RobeJuicHuh?IronKittHuh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ArdiMabeNordCharHuh?Huh?9904PETETropHuh?Huh?Huh?BELLARAGAUDIHuh?Huh?jazz
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WinxGullOrenWindwwwnHuh?SingBoscNinaChoiHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Kiss
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?DeadDaviHuh?Huh?TattHughWattJohnHuh?PsikJacqHuh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WillPortHuh?Huh?Huh?CommHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?109-Huh?Huh?WindHuh?Huh?
Huh?SergInstHuh?Huh?Huh?GeorHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2021, 10:11:19 am »

Mich347.1BettCHAPRaidManmAshcRochMPEGOrchBlaiJohnThomTescLareTescRoseTescTescAnnaJeweKingHome
DekoMoreXVIIMargStouRichAlfrHolyPraySchaSAINMornGrooRobeCharLiftHaroAngeDisnBODUTescDispGuns
XVIIEntsAmarMariVisiLineNancSelaXVIIDickBusiAnneNaviCircAltashinSergVIIIEekoElegXVIIPushPush
NichJoliVentELEGAmitFELIPrinZoneElegELEGZoneZoneWeniNoraPrakIrviZoneKrypMezzXVIIPaulZonegran
BlowZoneSongZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZone
ZoneMadeAlexPionPlewOPALZanuDavoOvereditFirsBOOMHangTropESSGWoodWateSQuiSTARFORDXVIIManuProg
ValiTAPACreaBlanHautBookAvenMicrWindWindLEGOsupeTefaChouBoziXVIIFranBoulLukiCreaStonWhitAdde
WannWolfXVIIArtiJeweGiusEmilacknFromDireClarCommApprPrimHeavwwwmWorlFollPatrwwwmArthAlonTops
EdwiEleaInteJudyIrviBonuSterUriaJohnTerrLumeRudySonyRobeRainXVIILindGookColiKlauMorePionPion
PionSofiAdolOtisUnchRichThisCharJohnVIIIAudrDolpJohntuchkasBookAesc
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2021, 08:26:03 pm »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2021, 10:51:07 am »

XVII333.8BettCHAPGraaCommMichDulcPercMattDarcCathMichTescTescTescLeifTescVienRoseZoneMarcSPSS
BaltRoseFyodJohnEricMarkStefMusiFancSkinKingMicrThatMaryAutrAltiCleaExclMicrTescPrepOreaStan
LymaRockJeweJeweVictLineDisnNikiRobeJohnThisMODOEnchCircShasLuxoElegXIIIElegSelaWarnPushPush
JohnTadePaliElemEnjoFeliLogoRondThisMarcZoneWritCalvJuliBillRobeERINGranRobeBertXVIIZoneXXXV
CITAZoneAlleZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamXVIIZoneZone
ZoneNouvDepoMPEGHaltStieGoreNodoInneErnsSmobDaviClasEverDalvWoodParkLabySTARHYUNSabiHumaBlue
ValiValiTyveShinBlanGargEvidMagitempWindGullRedmPhilClorChoiDreaMicrUlriUnitJewePhenFriewwwk
JeweminiEnteHomoFormstorViceworlXVIIWillThomBlaiFranKillMamoAlleNokiPaulSimoDiscPitiTracAris
JohnXVIIAngeParaBranFyodRudoPipeEricPhilDomiJeweYevgPresSailBraiJoseMikeProjCateGeraMPEGMPEG
MPEGZeroBrigFatsBillCardFleeToucPasqMarcCarlprogFyodtuchkasThisElis
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: