Darksat IT Security Forums
April 18, 2021, 06:56:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia
  Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Study Permit

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Study Permit  (Read 150 times)
Posts: 240

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2017, 09:06:02 am »

A study permit is an immigration document that allows you to live in Canada temporarily while you study at a post-secondary institution.The study permit application process can be very time-consuming. You should apply for a study permit as soon as you receive a letter of acceptance from the University. Under no circumstances should you leave for Canada until you have received your study permit approval letter and, if necessary, a Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa).Acceptance letter or offer of admission from the University of Toronto with details about the academic program, including the name of the program, duration, expected start and graduation dates. It helps if this also includes the tuition cost for the first year of the program. If the letter of acceptance is missing information that is required by the visa office, you should contact the registrarís office of your college, department or school.


Visit Us
41 Madison Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M5R 2S2
Contact Us

Phone: (+1) 416 979 0670
Fax: (+1) 416 979 3778
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
eXTReMe Tracker
Security Forum
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 15 queries.