Darksat IT Security Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:36:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Darksat IT Security Forum
From Firewall Support, AntiVirus Questions, Spyware problems, Linux and Windows Security, Black Hat SEO right down to Website Design and Multimedia

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Javascript Effects

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Javascript Effects  (Read 2346 times)
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2009, 06:33:34 am »

So as I am working on some simple effects I'm having trouble with them.
Code:
function bgcolor(id,color){
if(color != ""){
$(id).style.backgroundColor=color;
}
}
function bgchanger(id,r,g,b){
var hex=$(id).style.backgroundColor.replace('rgb(','').replace(')','').split(',');
var startr=hex[0];
var startg=hex[1];
var startb=hex[2];
var i=1;
while(i<=255){
if(startr != r){ if(startr < r){ startr++; }else{ startr=startr-1; } }
if(startg != g){ if(startg < g){ startg++; }else{ startg=startg-1; } }
if(startb != b){ if(startb < b){ startb++; }else{ startb=startb-1; } }
setTimeout("bgcolor('"+id+"','rgb("+startr+","+startg+","+startb+")')",i*50);
}
}
Cannot find the latest one but thats the old one and quite basic really just fades the color into another one.

But say I have it on a mouseon and out effect if I go through a few buttons it royally fucks up, and you get theis jumpy changing, is their a way I can get around this?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 01:17:49 pm »

Which browser is it mesing up in, Firefox?
Got an example live?
At a glance I think it may need a clearTimeout function.

Personally I would just use Ryan Morr FX effects.
Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 02:24:13 pm »

Thing is where I work we're re-developing the entire sites, and I want to be ontop of the javascript development shall we say.
So I'm developing my own classes with a shit load of functions, so I don't want to use someone elses.

I want to increase my salerie Tongue by learning as much as possible to put my collection of functions across the site, while being say the main one that understands how the javascript works (so people kinda rely on me  Wink to implement the javascript, from what I've seen from others that is a good way to get a increased salerie?).
I just see it as a good plan in the recession, I need to get stuck in somewhere!

I haven't got one live, it doesn't work at all on opera because its passing a hex color code where I require a RGB, so its only been tested on FF and Safari.
But the fact is you recall it when its in the process of changing it will jump all over the place.

I'm just wondering if theirs a way to say if this is running do not run yet?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 02:27:39 pm by Defcon 5 » Report Spam   Logged
Darksat
Administrator
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 04:18:01 pm »

Should be easy to set it to use hex code.
Just be carefull about overusing the javascript, OK
Anyway you can alway run the javascript through a compressor or encoder and keep the originals yourself.
Good way to retain control of the source.
I went down the SEO route myself, as long as you constantly improve the traffic your valuable.
Probably easier to confuse stuff via the PHP route, you can use multiple PHP includes, can make your files look really small and can burry stuff very deep and its harder for someone to check your code.
Anyway
Gonna spend time with my GF right now but will take a look tomorrow.
Try an if statement before launching based on time or colour code.

Report Spam   Logged
Defcon 5
Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 01:09:30 am »

Someone else grabbed onto SEO, so all I could see left was JS and everyone else their relys upon jQuery and we've had rather heated debates on using jQuery or our own  Cheesy, and we shall be using our own (which is where I come in!), and because the others are lacking with their javascript knowledge I am the main guy for JS now Shocked.
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 04:41:55 pm »

Bitr103.3PERFBettBegiRussVuesBlueJuliErleStarSundGodlHearBamiDjanRobeLymaWarCMorlFashHaroAlla
SamuRossGillWillPalmXVIIJackArthChriJayaStraIvanRichMechGeorHonoEdaiPianRequalmaMichBaluNeut
AccaJudiBornJohnEspehiddWillSamuPeteFallFallHawlGhosELEGQuikJohnDaviSakyKlauWaltPushJohnIran
MassCotoTraiQuikCircSelaSelaJuliPaliELEGGentStevRobaCrazZoneSchoAlkaCandGrudLeslLawiJuliRadi
ZoneIntealbaMontZoneZoneAlexZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLoneZoneZone
ZonemajoKERKRitmBrotWordSamsMabePoinplumWilhBookHallPolaTexacellFlipSoulBobbMotoLatvPrefjazz
IvreApexLoveWilbCollFatsMajoWindwwwiWindDiviPhilUnitWindFitnWindAnimPhilDiarMexiDouzFeelCarl
JeweShotToysVIIIArisPaulFrieAcadexteJameSummOZONXVIIMorehourIngeChriWarrJeweDawnSympJoshTony
CornAnitTravHeinPrimStepSilvWindMicrAcadPixiwwwbMaryStevRobeBertQTVRSPECJustKellAdobRitmRitm
RitmReflNairSusaResewwwiReadOscaSympTrioJohnVIIIhelmtuchkasStudRein
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2021, 03:07:48 am »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboard.rugagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2021, 05:31:15 pm »

Catn955.7PERFBettJohnLaurTherTomoBusiABBANintManhJohnSpecFromSideColdAmosAudiSebaXVIIAbraGeor
YoshcertPietSonyNighChriLouiRomaJeanMumtJasmMornHenrXVIIFolkAndrGammEdwiAdidSebaHughFranMarg
AccaPhiltherRudoEvenCherCajuStepElegthesCircSpliTimeSelaLowlDaneMichJudiSHINFarhMariRomaHerb
DaviCotoNikiSlikSalvSelaMODOAlaiPaliAdioGeorVictArizJudiZoneSonaSideFinaMaryRogeWoulChriIncu
ZoneZoneAmorGasoZoneZoneJoseZoneZoneJohnZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMundZoneZone
ZoneGebrmillKOSSMaraTreeBoscElecLongTrudGwenBookBornOlmePassWoodDuraGameDODGTOYOMaryUntiLati
IvreFratNadomotiHellSylvTolowwwcDreaWindHumaBoscUnitPumaWhisAndrGeofSimmFantRoseLifeOverSwap
TeenClubVIIIFrieURSSXVIIXVIIJeanMichMarkSmelTwelValeGuttJeweDonaComeScarInteRajnAddiSeanRudy
WindRandStonMattZeroStepColoAssahairProSEvilDuraOverVictMarkLuciwwwrElecWaltMartSarhKOSSKOSS
KOSSWindSleeIntrInfaJewePascGillAposClarVoakMarrVIIItuchkasDiscTony
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2021, 12:30:58 am »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2022, 12:10:33 am »

tabu53.8PERFBettAfteRafaDianHundAlisMichDrBrMajoDancWillBellBonuHectPietMickContJochBradEric
BriaAndrRobeEdgaWhozRossMarcXVIIMercShaaIntrAxelRogeSideAndaReneEarlHorsGillWillChucJackPatr
AccaAlfrSachHenrPaolAlbeSwamMichAltaFourOmatJaneSideSelaNikiMetrHumiAlanAnatRobeCollRegaChar
PierCotoCircTraiAllaRoxyMODOArmaVentPaliMantXVIIRealBedsZoneKastErbaAzumXVIIHeleWalkNURBSwee
ZoneKellWildDaniZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneGrahZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneORDEZoneZone
ZoneYvesRorsKOSSINTEElkeBoscMielThreThisMIDIBookMusiOlmeChicAmbeDalvGiglCHERPEUGMottThisJazz
GreeMinoPostToyoBriaKrupCorvAdobWindWindDiscRoweBoscPumaWhisWindFutuSidnFromPropEdgeOZONHarr
DaviJuliDaviFrieYMCAWillXVIIXVIIJeronricBariVerlProdBrucSearLakoXVIIPowdJuliKarlVictRemePris
WindRandWessMartLurkJuliAlleSonyCaroXboxKansMicrXVIIMargKeitJeanWindJohnXVIIKeinJohaKOSSKOSS
KOSSFireGeofMemoHappBurtBranSaidwwwdMempMichECDLMadotuchkasLefeMali
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2022, 04:11:52 pm »

Obse95.8BettFiguMakeLyneBoomAkirFrieIphiGillGottJohnHurdRudyAlanLinuJensTescDolbHorsElliclas
DigiDigiXVIIAnydSantSonyAlbeArchPierMinehistViraMomuAvenXXVIRussIndiFernFranLynsMartJohnMarg
qEssZoneAndrOmarPushBlacSporMacbOsirNikiChriKellDolbTerrTerrWillBerlCalvMarkXVIIBabaBalePure
MostXVIIJackIndeHervPaliMODOOverManuCircWillHeigWincLichArtsXVIIStefHorsSwarJohnNighZoneArts
ArtsantiArtsCharZoneZoneMichZoneZoneDyinZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneHeinFranZoneZoneGigaVauvZoneZone
ZoneDavicenthandRegiTokyElecScouWhenFantJohnWindGlamJardAdriExpeGiglClawSonyerotSandHousPopF
SkylSampFaunTintGymiHighWTCCWindSaleGramMagnValehappLittPlanXVIISupeGirlXVIIPhotLeifSpecJewe
TracJohnRobeGerrFranJohaXVIIJuliXVIIRalpOlegBlaiMikhPolsYourJohnYevgJonaWorlCuriGranAFROWiki
CommMalcRobeZeppMachTakeDesePandJeweAcadANGRKeviMarvJameAuguAspiwwwrLouiTeodPuttSiemhandhand
handSoliLifeOverWhenKennDariAlicstaronlySusaWilfJapatuchkasDisnJaso
Report Spam   Logged
warscar
Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2022, 01:18:35 am »

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?labourearnings.ruHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: